Developing a collaboration platform for legal documents (i.e a Gitlab/Github for legal professionals) is an exciting but challenging endeavour. However, we’re an ambitious bunch, so the first version has already been launched and is being used by our clients.
With the first real user data we can take Shareforce to an even higher level. And that’s where you come in. We are looking for a senior front-end developer with a passion for digital platforms. Someone who is eager to disrupt the legal domain by making it accessible for everyone.
Rotterdam and/or remote
Fulltime (32-40 hours)
Senior front-end developer
Who you are
Work with an international team of professionals who are ready to inspire you and take you to an even higher level. Look no further if you:
- Are passionate about your profession
- Would like to work with an international team of professionals
- Enjoy sharing your knowledge (that’s how we grow)
- Think things through, but have a pragmatic approach if needed
- Like to work in the dynamics of a start-up company
- Have a keen eye for design and usability
- Appreciate constructive criticism (that’s how we get better)
- Have good communication skills
- Have relevant work experience (minimum 5 years)
- Are available 32 to 40 hours a week
Your qualifications and skills
As an experienced front-end developer you should be familiar with the following:
- Version control (we use Git)
- Design Principles
- HTML5, (S)CSS and webtypo
- Familiar with frameworks (we use Angular)
- Familiar with build tools (e.g. Grunt, Webpack)
- You can write a specification for an API
- Your GUI’s work on desktop and mobile
- Good English language skills, both oral and in writing
Our development stack
We are taking great steps with Knowledge Graphs, a scalable architecture (including Kafka, CQRS, Event sourcing etc). We like standardization and try to apply it as strictly as possible.
During your daily work you will also work with RxJs, Bootstrap, TinyMCE, dexie, d3, Keycloack, Sentry, Font Awesome and Lodash.
New technologies that help improve our platform are cool, we are curious about what you bring to the table.
Live and work in the Netherlands
Persons who do not have the nationality of an EU/EEA country or Switzerland are also more than welcome to apply! We are a Sponsor (in Dutch: Erkend Referent) recognised by the Dutch Immigration and Naturalisation Service, and as such can offer a fast-track procedure for a residence permit in the Netherlands for you and your family. We also offer support with all related matters, such as housing and health insurance.
Our key values
Open, honest and forthright
You’re the only one who knows what the optimal work-life balance looks like for you. When and where you work is entirely up to you, as long as we stay connected and continue to create value according to our game rules.
Work with the best
Working at Shareforce means working with an international team of absolute professionals. Your future colleagues are all experts in their field, ready to inspire you and eager to push each other to the next level.
Work hard, play hard
We regularly organise fun activities for the team and have after-work drinks together on Fridays to close the week, sometimes accompanied by presentations about new features.
We will offer you a competitive salary (plus travel allowance) based on your skills, experience and role, with value creation and loyalty also being rewarded. We also offer you the opportunity to participate in our pension scheme. It’s all as transparent as possible!
Our game rules
How we work and play
Do you recognise yourself in this description, and are you interested in this vacancy? Please contact Mark Willemen directly, you can do so by e-mail email@example.com, by telephone on +31 6 430 09262 or use the contact form below.
Are you a recruiter? Acquisition is expressly not appreciated.