Developing a collaboration platform for legal documents (i.e a Gitlab/Github for legal professionals) is an exciting but challenging endeavour. However, we’re an ambitious bunch, so the first version has already been launched and is being used by our clients.
With the first real user data we can take the user experience to an even higher level. And that’s where you come in. We are looking for a senior UX designer with a passion for digital platforms. Someone who is able to create the best user experience based on different user needs. Someone who can see through complex flows but still manages to design intuitive user journeys and interfaces.
Rotterdam and/or remote
What you’ll be up to
- Designing innovative features to grow the business.
- Working in close cooperation with our developers, product owners and stakeholders.
- Working in an iterative way and delivering what is needed for the team at the time.
- Ensuring the pixel perfect implementation of your work.
- Facilitating (creative) sessions with the development team so you understand how to talk to your code-minded colleagues.
- Creating and presenting your visions, ideas and designs in a compelling way, taking into account the interests of both the end user and the business.
Your qualifications and skills
- You are an experienced designer and you love interaction design, visual design and prototyping.
- You are able to independently validate your own designs with end users.
- You apply Design Thinking tools and methodologies.
- You like to keep your knowledge up-to-date about the latest trends and developments in UX design.
- You agree that data-driven UX is at the core of creating user value.
- You have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus.
- You appreciate constructive criticism (that’s how we get better)
- Good English language skills, both oral and in writing
Our development stack
A fool with a tool is still a fool, but our favourite UX/UI tools are: Pen and paper 😉 , WireframePro for Low-fi and Figma for High-fi prototyping. Photoshop & Illustrator we love.
New technologies that help improve our platform are cool, we are curious about what you bring to the table.
Live and work in the Netherlands
Persons who do not have the nationality of an EU/EEA country or Switzerland are also more than welcome to apply! We are a Sponsor (in Dutch: Erkend Referent) recognised by the Dutch Immigration and Naturalisation Service, and as such can offer a fast-track procedure for a residence permit in the Netherlands for you and your family. We also offer support with all related matters, such as housing and health insurance.
Our key values
Open, honest and forthright
These values are in our DNA, and they’re reflected in what we have to offer. We might do things a little differently to many other companies, so please scroll down to find out more about what we can provide our employees.
You’re the only one who knows what the optimal work-life balance looks like for you. When and where you work is entirely up to you, as long as we stay connected and continue to create value according to our game rules.
Work with the best
Working at Shareforce means working with an international team of absolute professionals. Your future colleagues are all experts in their field, ready to inspire you and eager to push each other to the next level.
Work hard, play hard
We regularly organise fun activities for the team and have after-work drinks together on Fridays to close the week, sometimes accompanied by presentations about new features.
We will offer you a competitive salary (plus travel allowance) based on your skills, experience and role, with value creation and loyalty also being rewarded. We also offer you the opportunity to participate in our pension scheme. It’s all as transparent as possible!
Our game rules
How we work and play
At Shareforce, we love to challenge ourselves and each other. This is no problem to you. Please contact Mark Willemen directly, you can do so by e-mail email@example.com, by telephone on +31 6 430 09262 or use the contact form below.
Are you a recruiter? Acquisition is expressly not appreciated.